I've spent a few hours updating AAmp today - mainly because I have eventually gotten fed up of not having decent playlist support.

So, I now have (complete):
- Playlist loading (m3u)
- Playlist saving (m3u)

I also updated the backend playback system to fix a few bugs (although I still think the pause delay glitch is still there somewhere). Library support has started to appear too (backend database is embedded firebird, using Zeos Library for connection - it has come on a long way since I last looked at it!).

As usual, current copy is available to anyone who wants a look - just drop me an e-mail (put AAmp in subject please).